Morgano Church

In Morgano's Center the 16th century-style monumental church was built according to the architectural structure of the ancient basilicas, and resulting from the creativity of the architect from Belluno Giuseppe Segusini, pupil of Canova. Planned and promoted by the then parish priest of Morgano Don Giovanni Battista Trentin, the church witnessed the beginning of the works in 1858, but it was open to the public only in 1890 thanks to the contributions, donations, lotteries and collaboration of the people who worked for free.

Municipality: Morgano (TV) | | View on Map
Morgano Church
Morgano Church
 
share-stampashare-mailshare-twittershare-facebookQR Code