Rosta of the Bomben mills

The ruins of the Bomben mills are not visible any longer. The Bomben family owned the mills since 1486. It was situated in the northern side of the nature oasis and were lost in 1909. In their place it was a built an electrical box whose traces have remained until today.

Rosta of the Bomben mills
Rosta of the Bomben mills
 
share-stampashare-mailshare-twittershare-facebookQR Code