Villa Morosini-Palla

In the early 17th century belonged to the Brolo-Lanzas. In the 19th century it was bought by the Franceschi-Rombos, and in the 20th century it passed to the countess Morosini, who made it a place to celebrate parties and great society events. It features an oratorio dedicated to Saint Anne, which keeps a painting of Saint Anne and two paintings of St. Anthony the Great and St. Anthony of Padua. From 1944 to 1948 Villa Carlotta housed some wards of the Hospital of Treviso that was evacuated and moved to Casier. It is now owned by the Pallas of Treviso.

Municipality: Casier (TV) | | View on Map
 
share-stampashare-mailshare-twittershare-facebookQR Code